I only accept projects completely fitting my style.
Other request may get rejected. Flash designs always get priority
Please read the booking info + terms and conditions below this form before (!) applying
- Please mention placement, size and subject when booking your appointment, in NL or ENG. Any photo references are welcome
- You can make an appointment through the booking form above. Messages to my personal Facebook account, Instagram DM or text,... will remain unresponded
- Designs are not being forwarded in advance for several reasons, there is plenty of time to look into everything and make any adjustments together on the day of your appointment
- It is not possible to completely switch designs after booking your appointment for an other one
- We don't tattoo minors, pregnant / breastfeeding women or people under influence
- People who have used numbing creams/products unfortunately get an invitation to return home. Always inform your artist first.
- I only accept projects completely fitting my style. Other request may get rejected. Please note that even though you have an eventual giftcard, this still won't give you the oppurtunity to have me make exceptions regarding this.
- Flash designs are not being adjusted
- We offer one free touch up, which must be booked within two months after the placement of your tattoo. A touch up = a retouch of slightly faded lines/spots. Reshading, redesigning or adding new elements to your tattoo are not included within this guarantee and will be charged at our minimum rate or a specific fee as consulted with the artist
- Please note that an answer to your email or message can take a while, double messages through all kinds of different platforms will not put you back at the top of the list. If you want to be sure of a quicker appointment, pay us a visit to schedule it in together
- Open by appointment only
- Please come to your appointment alone. Extra people and children in particular are not allowed in the studio. We try to offer a stress-free and chill environment and like to keep our concentration
- Make sure to eat in advance and wear appropriate clothing (that can get dirty) as it is possible to have it removed to get to your to-be tattooed area. Curtains and screens are available but bare in mind we are an OPEN studio. You will NEVER be asked to remove certain pieces of clothing if it isn't absolutely necessary to tattoo you. We do our best to make you feel as comfortable as possible
- We would also like to add that whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation or eventual disability might be, we want you to feel comfortable and safe. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, needs extra privacy, and does not like being tattooed in the presence of extra people in the studio, please feel free to pass this on, and we will find a moment to make this possible
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A non-refundable deposit can be asked
- The total price is a variable something, is not category or time-related, but depends on several other factors and will be discussed with you personally. The starting price is 100 euros
- Rescheduling your appointment is possible up to a week (7 days) in advance. In any other case your deposit becomes invalid. No shows are not being rebooked and therefore provide you a spot on our blacklist. Being late without a heads up = losing your appointment and deposit without any discussion
TERMS OF CONSENT
Royal Decree of the 25TH OF November 2005
Tattoos that run in
bad conditions involve risks:
- bacterial infections
- viral infections, especially hepatitis and HIV
- allergic reactions to the ink
Before getting a tattoo persons suffering from the following
need to consult a doctor, and inform the artist about:
- haemophilia, blood clotting disorder,
- blood clots and medicines such as
- blood thinners
- Reduced immune system, virus or infection
- allergy or skin condition
- heart disease
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
takes place in strict hygienic conditions, with new needles and sterile equipment.
You can can refused to become a blood donor.
Tattoos should not be done on and by people under the influence of
alcohol or drugs, or medicines reducing the ability of decision-making power or people who are not allowed to make decisions in general. In case of infection, allergy or other symptoms after the operation werecommended to consult a doctor
The customer allows the artist to place the tattoo with the characteristics as
displayed above. The artist promises to perform the job according to the rules
of the royal decree, and the customer gives his/her approval and confirms to
have recieved following information:
- the course of the treatment
- the known risks
- the recommended aftercare
The customer will follow up these recommendations so a positive healing
process is guaranteed
The artist has the right to (for whatever reason) as well as by
previously listed disorders, to refuse treatment to the customer.
This form is a written commitment to which the customer agrees
that the paid deposit, nor the total amount after placement of the tattoo are refundable.